A Balanced Christian Life (MP3)
Here’s your step-by-step plan for finding your balance, defining your purpose, achieving your Goals, and simplifying your life – based on Scriptural principles and spiritual truths.
“I have taken many other courses about finding my purpose, and of course read countless books, but this one is far and away the best.”I just want to thank you for the fabulous new teaching, “A Balanced Christian Life”. I immediately bought it and so did my daughter and we are both amazed at the depth and scope of this material.I’m sure you have asked for God’s blessing on this as you were putting it together because I can feel the Holy Spirit guiding me as I work through it. You are absolutely right about it being more of a discovery than a decision. I had no idea of what a deep purpose God had placed in my life. Now I will prayerfully ask for His leading in this unexpected direction. I am more filled with confidence and peace about my purpose than I’ve ever been. I am 73 years young and I feel like a kid again. I have taken many other courses about finding my purpose, and of course read countless books, but this one is far and away the best. Congratulations on a terrific job.
– Linda B.
Jesus warned that if we are not careful, the cares of this world will enter into our life and choke out the Word so it becomes unfruitful. Christians often complain to me about feeling overwhelmed, stressed out, not having enough time, and just feeling out of balance. They ask me questions like:
- How can I keep myself from feeling like I’m pulled in so many directions at once?
- How can I put Jesus first – and still take care of the things I need to take care of?
- How can I reduce stress, slow down, enjoy life?
- How can I find a purpose that inspires me to do what needs to be done, day by day
At the beginning of every new year, people make resolutions about things they want to do, or change. But most of these resolutions are broken by the end of the first month. This is where people often miss the mark – they make resolutions and goals, they make plans for the future, but they have never really sat down and defined what their real purpose in life is. And even if they figure out their Purpose, they don’t know how to organize their day around doing things connected with their Purpose.
Most importantly, they don’t involve God deeply enough in their plans, and they don’t apply Biblical principles critical for their success. For a Christian, it’s not just deciding what you want to do, and then doing it. It means…
- Getting before God to determine His Purpose for your life;
- Setting good goals in alignment with God’s Will for you;
- Learning how to simplify, slow down, relax, and destressify yourself so you don’t get overwhelmed.
And it means paying attention to every area of your life – not just your spiritual life, but your emotional state, your physical health, and your relationships. Sound hard? It can be… but this program is designed to point you in the right direction and make things a whole lot easier!
Biblical Wisdom for Harmony and Purpose in Every Area, Every Day
Part 1: The Need for Balance
Have you spiritualized your relationship with God to the point that the other important areas of your life are suffering? If we are out-of-balance in one area of our life then our whole life suffers. But when our life is balanced between the spiritual, mental, physical, and social realms then we enjoy a life of harmony, meaning, significance, and purpose – a life that glorifies God in every area. God is concerned for all areas of your life, not just your spiritual life – and His Word offers wisdom for allowing Christ to have the preeminence in every area. You’ll learn:
- The Biblical basis for living a balanced Christian life
- The consequences of a life that gets out-of-balance
- The beauty and benefits of a balanced Christian life
- Your 4 Life Areas – everything hinges on these
- The fastest, easiest way to get balanced
Part 2: Living On Purpose – Defining Your Reason for Being
If you died tonight, would you know for sure that you had fulfilled the purpose for which you were created? You need to know that you are not here by chance or by luck. You are not an accident. You are not a mistake. You are here because God gave you life, and God created you with a Purpose. It’s absolutely critical, and before we can live a balanced Christian life that is free from stress and worry, we have to know our Purpose, so we can order our life according to that Purpose, and get the inspiration and motivation we need to live on purpose – with intention. You’ll learn:
- What Purpose really is, and why it matters
- What the Bible says about Purpose (yes, even Jesus had a clearly defined Purpose)
- 7 benefits of living with Purpose
- The Power of Purpose
- A step-by-step exercise to help you discover and define your Purpose
- What to do if you still don’t know your Purpose (we’ll give you one that inspires you!)
Part 3: Goal-Setting With God – How to Get the Right Things Done
Maybe you’ve heard about goal setting, and maybe you’ve even set some goals for your life. Maybe you achieved your goals, or maybe you didn’t. But Christian goal setting is different from ordinary goal setting, or making New Year’s resolutions. For a Christian, “goal setting with God” means getting before God to determine His Will and Purpose for your life. You’ll be surprised to learn that there is a Biblical basis for setting goals. Jesus had goals. Paul had goals. It’s time to take a fresh look at goal setting for Christians! You’ll learn:
- 7 reasons why goals matter
- Should a Christian set goals? Learn what the Bible really says
- Answers to objections about goal setting for Christians
- Why goal setting with God is different from ordinary goal setting
- Answer to the big question: “How do I know if my goals are really God’s Will for me?”
- A step-by-step process for setting and achieving your goals in a godly way
Part 4: Simplifying Your Life – How to Slow Down, Relax, and Renew Yourself
In a balanced Christian life, there is a time and a season for everything. There is a time for work, and a time for rest. There is a time to be busy pursuing your purpose and achieve your God-given goals, and there is a time to unplug, relax, and allow the Lord to refresh you. Psalms 23 is an example of spiritual rest, but it is also an example of destressying – “He restores my soul” – our mind, our thoughts, our emotions all need to be restored, and we need to be refreshed on a regular basis. Simplifying is not about getting more things done, but about reducing the number things that need doing, which will make you more energetic and productive. You’ll learn:
- How to setup your “Hour of Power” to start the day strong
- How to simplify and organize your day for maximum impact with minimum stress
- What you need to do the night before to make the day after even better
- How to instantly refresh and renew yourself whenever you need to
- A step-by-step process for creating your custom Renewal Plan
Plus: you’ll get .pdf worksheets that you can print out and use to complete the exercises and customize your experience.
If you apply these teaching to your life, you’ll get two benefits right away.
First, you’ll find yourself getting stronger in every area of life, and you’ll be able to take on more challenges without feeling burdened and overwhelmed. You will enlarge your capacity for dealing with things without getting stressed out or overloaded. Second, you’ll actually be able to reduce the number of things on your plate and simplify your life, because when you define your Purpose and set your goals with God, you are setting priorities, and in the process, you’re simply going to eliminate a lot of things in your life that don’t support you, don’t support your goals, and don’t support God’s Purpose and Plan for you.
4 MP3 Audio Files PLUS Workbook and Worksheets (instantly download to your computer)
Total Program Length: 4 hours, 23 minutes