The Mystery Revealed, Simplified, and Explained! Will Jesus really return to “rapture” all Christians from out of the world, leaving behind the “Lost” to endure seven years of tribulation? What does the Bible say about the end times, the fate of the world, and the destiny of believers in Jesus? Are we really living in the last days?
What most people know about the “Rapture” and the end times does NOT come from a direct study of Scripture. They simply believe what they were told at church, what they saw on Christian television, and what they read in best-selling, fictional novels on the subject. It’s time to fix that!
In this comprehensive four-part audio teaching, The Rapture: Fact or Fantasy?, Chip Brogden unravels the mystery of Christ’s return and separates Biblical fact from religious tradition, rightly dividing the Word so you won’t be misled, confused, or deceived. You’ll open the Bible and follow along so you can see the truth for yourself. You’ll learn:
- How the “Rapture” teaching originated
- The truth about the “Tribulation” – do we go through it, or not?
- What the Bible says vs. what the church teaches (and where they got it wrong)
- 7 Biblical proofs that show who really gets “left behind” when Jesus comes (the answer will probably shock you)
- 5 Discernment Keys for living in the Last Days
- Much more!
Don’t be afraid or misled by false teachings and popular opinions. Find out what God’s Word says so you can rest in the confident, quiet assurance that Jesus is coming – and you are ready to meet Him! There are 4 MP3 audio files in this series, including the following messages:
- The Truth About the Rapture
- What the Bible (Really) Says About the Second Coming of Christ
- Who Gets Left Behind?
- Living in the End Times
Study Guide included.
4 MP3 Audio Files (instantly download to your computer)
Total Program Length: 4 hours 34 minutes